POST-RUN SHAKE

Breakfast: Banana, Chocolate Almond Milk Protein Shake






Breakfast: Banana, Chocolate Almond Milk Protein Shake


Great post-run shake a friend and I made after our 25 min HIIT training at Centennial Park. Such a good workout and an even greater reward. We didn't know how this would turn out but it was great and we even used strawberry flavoured yogurt to give it more of a fruity taste. 

I've been incorporating almond milk into a lot of my breakfasts lately and I've become obsessed with it. Not only does it taste good but it is low in calorie, low in sugar, lots of Vitamin E and a great alternative to regular milk for fellow, lactose-intolerant people!

Have a good Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall