SHRIMP PASTA

Dinner: Shrimp and Vegetables with Pasta




Dinner: Shrimp and Vegetables with Pasta














Great dinner I had a few night's ago which was really simple to make. Throw in any veggies you'd like in a pot and follow my Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe to cook the shrimp in a garlic sauce. This meal was served with corn and a nice plate of noodles! I feel so deprived of pasta so whenever I have it its always a treat rather then a staple meal in my clean eating lifestyle.

Thanks for reading and happy cooking!


2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this vegetable pasta with Shrimp Stir Fry. this recipe looks delicious and I have a plan to cook it later for our dinner so that my husband will eat plenty. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Gwen Burnside,
      Sorry to get back to you so late! Never say this comment.
      Happy you liked the recipe and I hope you and your husband enjoyed! :)

      -Alicia

      Delete

©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall