BREAKFAST FRITTATA

Breakfast: Chicken, Asparagus Frittata 

Add eggs, meat/protein of your choice and asparagus cut into small pieces.
Add a layer of tomatoes and about 1/4 cup of cut up feta cheese. 
Sprinkle with spices of your choice!
Put in oven for 30 mins at 405 degrees.
Enjoy!
This recipe is from one of my absolute FAVORITE Instagram accounts #FitMenCook! Kevin is a true inspiration and I adore just about everything he makes. His videos are really easy to follow and yield such great results! Highly recommend following his page on Instagram or visiting his section of bodybuilding.com at fmck.co/thxfood!!

I made his Asparagus Frittata, except instead of turkey I added chicken breast and garnished my frittata with some spices for extra flavour. This is a very high protein breakfast therefore you can always omit the meat and add extra veggies. This meal is approximately 350 calories therefore you can have it before or after a great workout or split it in half with someone in your family and enjoy some oatmeal or fruit on the side.

Happy cooking!
©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall