AVOCADO TOAST

Lunch: Mashed Avocado and Cherry Tomato Toast 





Lunch: Mashed Avocado and Cherry Tomato Toast 

Simple lunch I made at a friends place as she filled me in on her amazing travels around Italy this summer. I am obsessed with her new rooftop seating area, so we quickly prepared this meal and headed out there for a nice brunch in the sun!
Simply cut and scoop out 1-2 avocados into a bowl. I mixed in freshly chopped spices from my garden (parsley and basil) and added it in with the avocado. Give it a light mix, add some freshly squeezed lemon, a tsp of olive oil and pepper. Once the bread is toasted, scoop a generous layer onto the bread, top with a few cherry tomato halves, parsley to garnish and drizzle a little more olive oil.
I sliced the rest of the lemon and cut up a peach to include on our plates and in our water. Also note that we had a bunch of leftover avocado which we ate with some multigrain tortilla chips as guacamole. (YUM!)

Really easy recipe from my Daily Meals section that you can reproduce when you're entertaining someone for brunch or simply have some ripe avocados and are not sure how to use them.

Let me know what you think in the comments and have a great weekend! 
©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall