SUPERFOOD SMOOTHIE

Breakfast: Raspberry and Spinach Breakfast Smoothie 


Easy smoothie recipe I made this morning packed with superfoods to balance out the Halloween weekend! I love to try a new smoothie first thing in the morning or for a midday snack. They're so quick to made and even better when you're on the go.


Superfood Smoothie

Ingredients
  • 1 cup spinach
  • 3/4 cup almond milk
  • 2/3 cup frozen rapsberries
  • 1 tsp agave nectar
  • 1 tsp cane sugar
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
Cooking Directions
  1. Blend it all together with half the chia seeds and add the rest on top. 
  2. Serve immediately. Enjoy!


This is a rough estimate of a small serving I made to accompany 2 eggs I had for breakfast. You can easily double the recipe and/or add a more filling ingredient (such as a banana) to make it a meal replacement.
Let me know what you think and hope you had a great Halloween weekend!

©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall