SALMON DINNER

Dinner: Salmon Burger with Sweet Potato, Cinnamon and Dried Cranberries 









Dinner: Salmon Burger with Sweet Potato, Cinnamon and Dried Cranberries
Great dinner I had the other night. The salmon burgers were purchased from Costco and were much better then expected. Can be simply cooked in a pan or on a grill and can be eaten in a burger bun or cut into pieces to put over a salad. This meal really filled me up and I ate it earlier then 6 pm because I find having bread and sweet potato is a heavy meal and I didn't want to have it too late into the evening.This sweet potato trick is one of my personal favorites. Cranberries, sweet potato and cinnamon reminds me of Thanksgiving dinner without many calories and serves great as a side dish or a pre-workout snack.Thanks for reading! Have a great day.

No comments

Post a Comment

©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall