SIMPLE EGGS

Breakfast: Poached Eggs with Spices and a Decaf Coffee with Cinnamon 







Breakfast: Poached Eggs with Spices and a Decaf Coffee with Cinnamon 

I love breakfasts like this. Simple, fast, healthy and gives you a lot of energy to start your day right! Poached eggs are so much better for you then fried eggs and if you have one of those crazy contraptions that my family does, they are really easy to make!

I also started drinking decaf coffee a couple months ago because it seemed I was developing an allergy to highly caffeinated drinks. As you can see, decaf is very low in calorie and I've tricked my body into thinking its waking me up (Placebo effect at its best!). Definitely a healthier alternative to caffeinated drinks but I also recommend green or mint tea, which is even better.

Thanks for reading and have a great sunday!


2 comments

  1. Eggs look great ...and I love kitchen gadgets like the one you show here.

    I've discovered recently to my chagrin that many green teas are also caffeinated...so buyer beware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @promises,

      Thank you! Isn't it great?! I love to make poached eggs with that pan.

      Thanks for your advice. I'm going to look into the few brands I drink to see if they are all decaf! I know that David's Tea's "Spearmint" is decaf for sure!

      Delete

©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall