DIAMOND HEAD HIKE IN OAHU, HAWAII

Workout: 2.6 km Hike with 560 ft in Climbing Elevation















Such an incredible experience during my time in Honolulu, Hawaii. I've always wanted to hike on vacation and this provided a slightly challenging yet rewarding experience for me. The views were already incredible 15 minutes in, the 225-foot tunnel provided a cooling period mid way through the hike and the steep stairs were a great workout closer to the top. Once at the summit, the 360-degree view of the island is worth the every minute of it.

Workouts like this are my favorite! Hope you liked the pictures of this beautifully preserved crater. Definitely worth reading up on it if you get the chance!

Happy Monday!
©MyHealthyFashion 2015. Powered by Blogger.
© My Healthy Fashion
Maira Gall